Colorado Cost-Efficient, Results-Oriented Litigation
Helping businesses and individuals successfully resolve disputes
A committed, knowledgeable attorney who zealously advocates on your behalf can bring comfort and peace of mind along with results. For 25 years, Kathie Troudt Riley has effectively represented businesses, contractors, farmers, ranchers, property owners and individuals involved in disputes. She can help you with:
Put strong litigation experience to work for you
Kathie knows your time is valuable. That is why she stresses efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. She offers her clients:
- Individual attention — When you engage Kathie Troudt Riley, P.C., you experience the care and attention of a small, focused firm, not the anonymity and overhead costs of a large one.
- A more cost-efficient model — Kathie constantly seeks ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — Kathie provides you with straightforward, honest answers and helps you set realistic expectations. She will ensure you fully understand the legal process at each step, with all risks and potential outcomes.
- Focus on success — Kathie advocates with your best interest in mind, whether in settlement or in trial.
- Ready for trial — Kathie has the determination and trial skills required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal issues. Her meticulous preparation and effective courtroom demeanor give her an edge as an assertive, strategic advocate.
Contact an assertive litigation law firm you can trust
Kathie Troudt Riley, P.C. is located in Loveland, Colorado, close to Larimer and Weld counties. She represents clients throughout the state of Colorado.
Call Kathie Troudt Riley at 970-663-6316 or contact her online to schedule an appointment.